Turbo Power 3200 Twin Turbo Review | Overview
Recommended by hair stylists, the Turbo Power 3200 is one of the best hair dryers on the market today. It has 1900 watts of power and produces 79 cubic meters of air per hour. This excellent hair dryer dries hair quickly!
Packed with great features, the Turbo Power 3200 comes with two concentrator nozzles, four temperature and two speed settings, instant cold air, and 3 meters of strong flexible power cord. It has an anti-overheating device and has a removable stainless steel filter for easy cleaning. It also has a reinforced heating element, high performance AC motor and an anatomic handle for comfort. It is light weight: it weighs only 1.8 pounds and is professional quality. This premier hair dryer is built to last and well worth its higher price tag. The Turbo Power 3200 is great for both at home use and professional use in a hair salon. It comes with a one year warranty and is available in four colors: red, black, pink and grey.
Features and Specifications
- 1900 watts of power
- 79 cubic meters of air per hour
- Four temperature settings and two speeds
- Instant cold air
- Anti-overheating device
- High Performance AC motor
- Reinforced heating element
- Anatomic handle for added comfort
- Removable stainless steel filter
- 3 meters of strong electrical cord
- Made in Italy
- Very lightweight
- Comes with two concentrator nozzles, one wide and one extra wide
- Professional Quality
- Dimensions:10 x 10 x 4 inches
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Available in four colours: red, pink, black and grey
- One year warranty
Customer reviews for the Turbo Power 3200 are very positive, and many who reviewed this hair dryer are professional hair stylists. Positive customer reviews stated that it is very powerful, has great heat, good cord length and dries hair exceptionally fast. Customers felt it was extremely well made and very sturdy, and felt it was worth the higher than average price tag. Some reviewers felt that the hair dryer was too heavy and very noisy, while others felt it was light weight and moderately quiet.
There were a few customer reviews that commented on the hair dryer having limited settings, that the nozzles fell off too easy, and that the setting controls were in a bad location and were too easily hit when using the dryer. There were also a couple of reviewers who said that the heat function did not work correctly and that there was a light burnt smell when they used it. In addition, a couple of reviewers thought it was too expensive.
Overall, the majority of customers were extremely happy with their Turbo Power 3200 hair dryer and would buy it again. Many professional hairstylists stated they used it at work for customers and loved it; they said it was especially good for straightening curly hair.
Please note the pros and cons below are those reported in consumer reviews.
- Very solid and well built
- Great Heat
- Very powerful
- Dries hair quickly
- Good cord length
- Professional quality
- Available in four great colors
- Control placement is not the best as it is easy to accidentally hit them while using it
- Nozzles fall off easily
- Some customers experienced problems with the heat function not working
- Some customers complained about a burning smell coming from the hair dryer
- Limited settings
- Very loud