T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer Review | Overview

The T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i is not a regular run of the mill hair dryer. Most hair dryers simply dry hair with hot air, but the Luxe 2i uses infrared heat and ion-enriched air to not only dry hair extremely quickly, but to also improve the hair's overall health.  This excellent hair dryer dries hair at least 75% faster than regular hair dryers do, and reduce frizz by over 70%. It also increases the hair's body and shine, and makes it far easier to comb and style.  The ion-enriched air that the Luxe 2i uses helps to cut static and seals hair cuticles, which helps it retain moisture better.

This superb hair dryer has three heat setting and two speeds. It has a wide nozzle that gently, yet quickly, dries hairs. It also has a cool shot button that helps to set the hair and place and increases its sleek smooth look. As its name implies, the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i is light weight and very comfortable to use. It is also much quieter than the average hair dryer is. It comes with a professional quality ceramic barrel brush.

Features and Specifications

• Dries hair 75% faster than conventional hair dryers do
  • Infrared heat
  • Ion-enriched air helps to reduce static and frizz, and enhances hair's moisture levels and shine
  • Three heat settings and two speeds
  • Cool shot button
  • Lightweight
  • Quiet
  • 1800 watts of power
  • 110 voltage
  • Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 13 x 11.5 inches

User Reviews

Customer reviews for the Luxe 2i are overwhelmingly positive. Customers raved about how much they loved this blow dryer. There were numerous customer comments about how it increased the volume and shine of their hair, and how it helped their frizzy fly away hair. Reviewers also commented on how much they loved that it was lightweight, dried hair amazingly fast, and how it was easy to use. They also loved that it was gentle on their hair, but fabulously efficient, and that it came with a professional quality ceramic barrel brush.

There were not a lot of customer complaints about the Luxe 2i; however, there were a few. The most common complaints were that it was extremely expensive and that it died after about a year of use. There were also a couple of complaints that the nozzle fell off, and sending it back to the company for repairs was very expensive and not worth it. In addition, there were a couple of complaints that the warranty was only valid if the hair dryer was purchased from an authorized seller.

Overall, about 90% of the customer reviews online for the Luxe 2i were very positive and the large majority of reviewers thought it was well worth the high price.

Please note the pros and cons below are those reported in consumer reviews.

Pros

• Makes hair extra shiny and gives great volume
  • Works fantastic
  • Lightweight
  • Long cord
  • Gentle on hair
  • Easy to use
  • Comes with a professional quality ceramic barrel brush

Cons

• Expensive
  • Several customers complained in stopped working after a about a year of use
  • A couple of customers complained the nozzle fell off
  • Warranty states that it needs to be purchased from an authorized seller to be valid